Reclamation Projects

ORS 555.521

  • records


A sand control district shall deposit moneys in accordance with ORS 295.001 (Definitions for ORS 295.001 to 295.108) to 295.108 (State Treasurer rules) and as designated by the district board.


The moneys may be withdrawn or paid out pursuant to an order of the board upon a check signed by the treasurer or by a person authorized to serve as custodian of district funds by a resolution of the board.


The district board shall keep on file receipts or vouchers that show the nature and items covered by each check drawn.


The district board shall:


Cause all proceedings of the board to be entered at large in a record book.


Preserve, and make available for inspection, public records pertaining to the authority and duties of the district, as required by ORS 192.311 (Definitions for ORS 192.311 to 192.478) to 192.478 (Exemption for Judicial Department). [2015 c.560 §4; 2019 c.587 §46]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021