OAR 199-010-0085
Who Must File


Any person, business, organization or public agency that engages anyone to lobby, who is registered as a lobbyist under OAR 199-010-0025 (Lobbyist Registration) of these regulations, must file a report for its lobbying expenditures.


The expenditures must be reported on a Quarterly Client/Employer Expenditure Report form provided by the Commission.


A report must be filed even if there were no expenditures during the reporting period.


A report must be filed for any portion of a reporting period prior to a registration termination.
Last Updated

Jun. 8, 2021

Rule 199-010-0085’s source at or​.us