OAR 635-060-0055
Documents Required in Field


A person hunting in any controlled game mammal hunt shall have on his or her person a hunting license valid for the calendar year in which the person is hunting, Hunter Education Certificate or a Department document which includes their Hunter Education Certificate Number (for persons less than 18 years old), and a controlled hunt tag (if applicable) for the area and season being hunted.

Source: Rule 635-060-0055 — Documents Required in Field, https://secure.­sos.­state.­or.­us/oard/view.­action?ruleNumber=635-060-0055.

Last Updated

Jun. 8, 2021

Rule 635-060-0055’s source at or​.us