OAR 635-400-0037
Public Involvement

Any individual, organization or public agency may request the Department apply for an instream water right on a waterway.


The Department Instream Water Right Coordinator shall review the request with the appropriate Department District and Region to determine the Department priority of the waterway requested.


If the request is determined to be for a high priority waterway, as defined by OAR 635-400-0002, the Department Instream Water Right Coordinator may apply for the instream water right, after determining the instream flow requirement in accordance with OAR 635-400-0015 (Determination of Instream Flow Measurement Methodologies)
Last Updated

Jun. 8, 2021

Rule 635-400-0037’s source at or​.us