OAR 735-001-0100

DMV will issue a refund of moneys received in excess of the amount legally due:


If DMV determines a person has made an overpayment of more than $10; or


Upon written request from a person who made an overpayment, or the person’s legal representative, if the request is submitted to DMV within three years of the date that DMV received the overpayment.
Last Updated

Jun. 8, 2021

Rule 735-001-0100’s source at or​.us