OAR 877-001-0015
Required Documentation

The board will accept as evidence that a person meets a requirement to hold an academic degree only:


A certified transcript from the institution awarding the degree; or


A copy of a transcript from the awarding institution or other written verification provided by the social work registry maintained by the Association of Social Work Boards.

Source: Rule 877-001-0015 — Required Documentation, https://secure.­sos.­state.­or.­us/oard/view.­action?ruleNumber=877-001-0015.

Last Updated

Jun. 8, 2021

Rule 877-001-0015’s source at or​.us