ORS 700.062
Waste water specialist trainee registration


Subject to ORS 676.612 (Disciplinary authority), upon application and payment of the applicable fees established under ORS 676.576 (Fees), the Health Licensing Office shall issue registration as a waste water specialist trainee to any applicant who furnishes evidence satisfactory to the office that the applicant:


Has a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, including at least 45 quarter hours or the equivalent in soil science courses; or


Has a graduate degree in soil science from an accredited college or university.


Soil science schooling obtained while serving in the United States Public Health Service or a branch of the Armed Services of the United States may be credited toward the soil science course requirement under this section. The Environmental Health Registration Board may use any system it considers reliable in assigning credit for relevant schooling under this subsection, including but not limited to assigning credit in conformance with the “Guide to Evaluation of Educational Experience in the Armed Services” published by the American Council on Education. [1995 c.572 §6; 2003 c.547 §99; 2005 c.648 §111; 2013 c.314 §64; 2013 c.568 §132]

Source: Section 700.062 — Waste water specialist trainee registration, https://www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/bills_laws/ors/ors700.­html.

Green check means up to date. Up to date