ORS 99.050
Recovery of any part of tree from private property

Any person may enter upon private property where any part of a fallen tree belonging to or under the control of such person has been cast by freshets or high waters, for the purpose of recovering and reclaiming the same. Before entering the land the person shall post a bond or an irrevocable letter of credit issued by an insured institution as defined in ORS 706.008 (Additional definitions for Bank Act) with the Public Utility Commission, to be approved by the commissioner, in such sum as the commissioner may provide. The bond or irrevocable letter of credit shall run to the Public Utility Commission to insure to any landowner the payment of any damage resulting from removal or reclaiming of such property. The owner of the land shall be compensated for any damages resulting from the removal. [Amended by 1991 c.331 §25; 1997 c.631 §399]

Source: Section 99.050 — Recovery of any part of tree from private property, https://www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/bills_laws/ors/ors099.­html.

Green check means up to date. Up to date