OAR 291-026-0115

Amendments will be processed solely by the Contracts Unit when an active contract or agreement must be revised, clarified, altered, extended or changed. The contractor administrator will submit the Department’s amendment form to the Contracts Unit to initiate the amendment process.
Last Updated

Jun. 8, 2021

Rule 291-026-0115’s source at or​.us