OAR 734-077-0007
Authorized Commodities

Permits shall be issued only for the following:


Vehicles transporting food processing plant by-products to be used for livestock feed or fertilizer from which there is a fluid leakage; or


Vehicles transporting agricultural products from which there is fluid leakage, while the vehicles are enroute from the place of harvest to a place where the products will be processed, stored or sold.

Source: Rule 734-077-0007 — Authorized Commodities, https://secure.­sos.­state.­or.­us/oard/view.­action?ruleNumber=734-077-0007.

Last Updated

Jun. 8, 2021

Rule 734-077-0007’s source at or​.us