OAR 734-077-0010
Application for Permit


Application for a permit may be made in person or by mail to the Over-Dimension Permit Unit, 3930 Fairview Industrial Drive SE, Salem, Oregon 97302-1166.


Telephone applications may be made by calling (503) 373-0000 and the executed permit will be transmitted electronically for pick-up by the applicant at the nearest state office equipped with a receiving device.


In addition to routine information such as permittee name, address and vehicle identification, the application must include:


Identification of food process plant where the movement will originate.


The state highways to be traveled.


The highway mile point or other identifiable geographical point where the movement will leave the state highway.


Permits will not be issued when an application is incomplete.

Source: Rule 734-077-0010 — Application for Permit, https://secure.­sos.­state.­or.­us/oard/view.­action?ruleNumber=734-077-0010.

Last Updated

Jun. 8, 2021

Rule 734-077-0010’s source at or​.us