ORS 182.060
County clerk to record instruments affecting realty for state boards and commissions

When requested by a state board or commission, the county clerk shall record in the office of the clerk any instrument affecting real property and shall return to the board or commission a receipt for the instrument showing the legal charge for the recording of the instrument. [Amended by 1999 c.654 §12]

Last accessed
May. 15, 2020