County Surveyors

ORS 209.040
Substitution when county surveyor interested in land

When it appears that the county surveyor is interested in any tract of land, the title to which is in dispute before the court, the court shall direct the survey or resurvey to be made by a registered professional land surveyor, who is in nowise interested. The substitute surveyor shall be authorized to administer oaths in the same manner as the county surveyor, return the survey or resurvey on oath or affirmation and receive for the services the same fees that the county surveyor would receive for similar services. [Amended by 1979 c.653 §2; 1989 c.394 §6]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021