City Planning and Zoning

ORS 227.100
Submission of plats for subdivisions and plans for street alterations and public buildings to commission

  • report

All subdivision plats located within the city limits, and all plans or plats for vacating or laying out, widening, extending, parking and locating streets or plans for public buildings shall first be submitted to the commission by the city engineer or other proper municipal officer, and a report thereon from the commission secured in writing before approval is given by the proper municipal official. [Amended by 1955 c.756 §26]
Chapter 227

Atty. Gen. Opinions

Fasano v. Bd. of County Commrs., application to city governing bodies and planning commissions, (1974) Vol 36, p 960


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021