Administration of Election Laws

ORS 246.245
Notification to county clerk when city boundary changed

If the boundary of a city is changed, the city governing body immediately shall send a certified copy of the order, resolution or other action changing the boundary to the county clerk of each county in which the city is located. [1979 c.190 §14]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021