ORS 382.315
Agreements with public service corporations for use of Willamette River bridges

If the Board of County Commissioners of Multnomah County makes an agreement or lease for the use of the upper deck of any bridge constructed across the Willamette River within Portland and if any public service corporation operating a street car line within Portland desires to maintain and operate its street cars over the upper deck of the bridge so leased, the board of county commissioners may agree with the public service corporation upon the terms and compensation for such use. If they are unable to agree, the amount of compensation to be paid by the public service corporation shall be the same as may at such time be fixed or charged by the City of Portland for the use of other bridges across the Willamette River by public service corporations.


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021