Juvenile Code: Dependency

ORS 419B.201
Compensation for court-appointed counsel for child or ward under ORS 135

When the court appoints counsel for the child or ward and the child or ward is determined to be entitled to, and financially eligible for, appointment of counsel at state expense, and the parent or guardian is without sufficient financial means to employ counsel, the compensation for counsel and reasonable fees and expenses of investigation, preparation and presentation paid or incurred shall be determined and paid as provided in ORS 135.055 (Compensation and expenses of appointed counsel). [1993 c.33 §74; 2001 c.962 §45; 2003 c.396 §§48,49; 2003 c.449 §30]


Last accessed
Mar. 11, 2023