ORS 67.300
Right to wind up partnership business


After dissolution, a partner who has not wrongfully dissociated may participate in winding up the partnership’s business, but on application of any partner, partner’s legal representative or transferee, the circuit court, for good cause shown, may order judicial supervision of the winding up.


The legal representative of the last surviving partner may wind up a partnership’s business.


A person winding up a partnership’s business may preserve the partnership business or property as a going concern for a reasonable time, prosecute and defend actions and proceedings, whether civil, criminal, or administrative, settle and close the partnership’s business, dispose of and transfer the partnership’s property, discharge the partnership’s liabilities, distribute the assets of the partnership pursuant to ORS 67.315 (Settlement of accounts and contributions among partners), settle disputes by mediation, arbitration or otherwise, and perform other necessary acts. [1997 c.775 §36]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021