ORS 7.140
Substitution of copy of lost record

If the record of any judgment or other proceeding of any judicial court of this state, or any part of the record of any judicial proceeding, is lost or destroyed, any party or person interested may, on application, by petition in writing under oath to the court and on showing to its satisfaction that the record has been lost or destroyed without fault or neglect of the applicant, obtain an order from the court authorizing the defect to be supplied by a certified copy of the original record when it can be obtained. The certified copy shall have the same effect as the original record. [Amended by 2003 c.576 §274]

Source: Section 7.140 — Substitution of copy of lost record, https://www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/bills_laws/ors/ors007.­html.

Green check means up to date. Up to date