Court Officers and District Attorneys

ORS 8.105
Submission of proposed change to legislative committee


Before making any change to a compensation plan, an administrative division of the judicial department must submit the proposed change to the Joint Committee on Ways and Means during the period when the Legislative Assembly is in session, or to the Emergency Board or the Joint Interim Committee on Ways and Means during the interim period between sessions.


This section applies to all boards, commissions, committees and departments of the judicial department, as defined in ORS 174.113 (“Judicial department” defined), including but not limited to the Public Defense Services Commission and the Commission on Judicial Fitness and Disability. [2012 c.107 §79]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021