OAR 813-039-0020
Application Process


The Department may from time to time solicit Applications and may, in its sole discretion, consider for funding only Projects identified in Applications received in response to such solicitations. The Department, in its sole discretion, also may fund Projects on its own initiate or consider for funding Projects identified in Applications not received in response to a Department solicitation.


All Applications for assistance from the Account shall be in writing to the Department, and shall contain at a minimum the following information:


The name, address, and telephone number of the Sponsor, together with a contact person;


The amount and type of Account assistance requested;


A description of the Project for which Account assistance is requested, including the purpose of the Project, its location, its owner(s) and ownership structure, its total cost, its funding sources, the type of housing or program involved, the number of low and very low income Farmworker housing units to be provided, the number of Farmworkers to be housed, the duration of such housing, the management plan for such housing, and the willingness to execute and record restrictive covenants to ensure continued availability of such housing;


A description of how the Account assistance will be used with respect to the Project, including how such assistance will be leveraged and secured, if applicable; and


An estimate of the time period from start to completion of the Project.


The Department will not Approve Project requests in excess of Account funds then currently available. The Department, in its sole discretion, may determine the amount of available Account funds to be disbursed at any particular time. Notwithstanding any such determination, the Department shall not be obligated to Approve Projects sufficient to disburse fully such available funds. Within such discretion, and its discretion to consider or to initiate Applications, the Department will Approve those eligible Projects from eligible Sponsors requesting eligible assistance that, in its judgment, best achieve the purposes of ORS 458.660 (Farmworker Housing Development Account), these rules, and other applicable law, including orders of the Department.


An Application may be obtained by contacting the Department at: Oregon Housing and Community Services, Farmworker Housing Development Account, PO Box 14508, Salem, OR 97309-0409.

Source: Rule 813-039-0020 — Application Process, https://secure.­sos.­state.­or.­us/oard/view.­action?ruleNumber=813-039-0020.

Last Updated

Jun. 8, 2021

Rule 813-039-0020’s source at or​.us