ORS 24.380
Stay of proceedings pending appeal of foreign-country judgment

If a party establishes that an appeal from a foreign-country judgment is pending or that an appeal will be taken, the court may stay any proceedings with regard to the foreign-country judgment until the appeal is concluded, the time for appeal expires or the appellant has had sufficient time to prosecute the appeal and has failed to do so. [2009 c.48 §7]
Chapter 24

Notes of Decisions

Foreign dissolution decree need not be registered in order for court to have jurisdiction to modify decree. Walker v. Walker, 26 Or App 701, 554 P2d 591 (1976), Sup Ct review denied

Law Review Citations

57 OLR 377 (1978)

Last accessed
May. 15, 2020