Salaries and Expenses of State Officers and Employees

ORS 292.032
Records of payroll payments

Records of payments issued under ORS 292.026 (Payroll payments), after the payments have been paid, shall be filed with the chief administrative officer of the state agency. Payments not transferred to the person entitled to receive the payment shall be treated as unpresented checks under ORS 293.450 (Report of checks outstanding more than two years) to 293.460 (Recourse of owners of unpaid checks). [1955 c.495 §8; 2013 c.369 §2]
§§ 292.010 to 292.160

Atty. Gen. Opinions

Authority for voluntary pension trust program for public employes not in education, (1971) Vol 35, p 998; constitutionality of legislative prohibition of payment of salary to judges who have failed to file case completion certificate, (1981) Vol 41, p 382


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021