OAR 690-205-0200
Water Supply Well Construction Notice Required (Start Card)


Each bonded Water Supply Well Constructor licensed to operate in the State of Oregon and each landowner holding a landowner’s permit shall provide notice as required in ORS 537.762 (Report of constructor before beginning work on well) before commencing the construction, alteration, or abandonment of any water supply well or conversion of any monitoring well, geotechnical hole, or other hole to a water supply well. The start card shall contain the following information:


Name and mailing address of the landowner;


Street address of the well;


The approximate location of the water supply well; and


The proposed depth, diameter, and purpose or use if the well is new, altered, or converted.


In addition to the information required pursuant to OAR 690-205-0200 (Water Supply Well Construction Notice Required (Start Card))(1)(a)–(d), a start card may also contain information regarding the type of proposed alteration.


Forms for making these reports and submitting fees shall be furnished by the Department.


Landowners who construct, alter, convert, or abandon a water supply well shall also comply with OAR 690-205-0175 (Landowner Well Construction Permit, Fee and Bond).
[ED. NOTE: Tables and Figures referenced are available from the agency.]

Source: Rule 690-205-0200 — Water Supply Well Construction Notice Required (Start Card), https://secure.­sos.­state.­or.­us/oard/view.­action?ruleNumber=690-205-0200.

Last Updated

Jun. 8, 2021

Rule 690-205-0200’s source at or​.us