OAR 813-330-0030
Household Eligibility


WDHR services shall be available to households of lower income who meet the following criteria:


The household members must be residents of Oregon at the time of the loss or damage to housing due to wildfire.


The loss or damage to housing due to wildfire must have occurred in Oregon on or after July 1, 2017.


The household must own or rent the housing lost or damaged due to wildfire, which may be a single family home, multi-family home, manufactured/mobile home or a recreational vehicle.


The housing lost or damaged due to wildfire must be considered the household’s primary residence.


If the housing was only damaged rather than lost by wildfire, the housing must be considered uninhabitable unless repaired or replaced.


To receive WDHR services, the household must submit an application, in form, format and substance satisfactory to OHCS. OHCS may require information including, but not limited to, verification of loss, scope and location of wildfire, proof of ownership/residency, details regarding the type of housing lost or damaged due to wildfire, and proof of income for the household for the previous year. The WDHR application shall be available on the OHCS website.


Notwithstanding paragraph (2) above, OHCS may consider the referral of a household from a local, state, or federal disaster relief agency or human service agency to determine eligibility of the household for WDHR services.


The household must apply for WDHR services within 180 days after the loss or damage of housing due to wildfire.

Source: Rule 813-330-0030 — Household Eligibility, https://secure.­sos.­state.­or.­us/oard/view.­action?ruleNumber=813-330-0030.

Last Updated

Jun. 8, 2021

Rule 813-330-0030’s source at or​.us