Oregon Road Districts and Road Assessment Plans
ORS 371.615
Petition or resolution for improvement of roads in unincorporated areas

Proceedings to cause any improvement to be made or constructed in an unincorporated area may be initiated by the county governing body by resolution or by a petition signed by not less than 60 percent of the owners of the land representing not less than 60 percent of the land abutting on the proposed improvement and presented to the county governing body asking for the improvement. The resolution or petition shall indicate where the improvement shall be made and describe the nature of the improvement desired. [Amended by 1955 c.773 §3; 1961 c.432 §1; 1971 c.327 §1; 1983 c.305 §3]
Last accessed
May. 15, 2020