ORS 551.110
Deposit of district funds

  • payment of claims

Moneys of a district may be deposited in accordance with ORS 295.001 (Definitions for ORS 295.001 to 295.108) to 295.108 (State Treasurer rules) and as designated by the superintendent of the district in consultation with the advisory board. Moneys deposited may be withdrawn or paid out only upon a proper order and warrant or upon a check signed by the superintendent. The order shall:


Specify the name of the person to whom the moneys are to be paid;


Specify the fund from which the moneys are to be paid;


State generally the purpose for which the moneys are to be paid; and


Be entered in the record of proceedings of landowner meetings. [Amended by 2001 c.497 §2; 2019 c.587 §45]

Source: Section 551.110 — Deposit of district funds; payment of claims, https://www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/bills_laws/ors/ors551.­html.

Green check means up to date. Up to date