Weed Control

ORS 569.470
Cost-share assistance grants for weed control

  • application

Any person owning or occupying land within a weed control district or special weed control district who conducts a weed control project in accordance with the provisions of ORS 569.370 (Weed inspectors) and 569.470 (Cost-share assistance grants for weed control) to 569.495 (Financial assistance by department for weed control) may apply to the county court or commission for a cost-share assistance grant. [Formerly 570.580]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021