Hearing, Speech, Music Therapy and Art Therapy Professionals

ORS 681.250
Requirement for license in speech-language pathology or audiology


A license shall be issued to qualified persons either in speech-language pathology or audiology. A person may be licensed in both areas if the person meets the respective qualifications and in such instances the license fee shall be as though for one license.


No person shall practice speech-language pathology or audiology or purport to be a speech-language pathologist or audiologist in this state unless the person is licensed in accordance with the provisions of this chapter. [Formerly 694.335; 1987 c.158 §142; 1995 c.280 §4]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021