Hearing, Speech, Music Therapy and Art Therapy Professionals

ORS 681.285
Temporary license

  • rules
  • fees


The State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology may adopt rules allowing for the issuance of a temporary speech-language pathology or audiology license or a temporary speech-language pathology assistant certificate.


The board may establish fees for temporary licenses and certificates. [2011 c.133 §5]
Note: 681.285 (Temporary license) was added to and made a part of ORS chapter 681 by legislative action but was not added to any smaller series therein. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021