Oregon Department of Human Services, Child Welfare Programs

Rule Rule 413-310-0480
Transfer of Money Between Maintenance and Special Trust Sub Accounts


The only instance in which money may be transferred between the maintenance and special subaccounts is when money was credited to the wrong account in error.


Transfer of funds from one account to another is made by completing a CF 198 and providing an explanation for the transfer in the comments section of the CF 198.

Last accessed
Jun. 8, 2021