Insurance Producers

ORS 744.706
Application for license


In order to obtain a license to transact business as a third party administrator, an applicant shall apply for the license on a form prescribed by the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services, with payment of any fee required for the application.


The director may request biographical, organizational, locational, financial, employment and any other information on the application form that the director determines to be relevant to the evaluation of applications and to the granting of the license, including satisfactory evidence that the insurance required under ORS 744.726 (Errors and omissions insurance) has been procured and is in effect. The director may also require a statement of the business plan of the applicant. [1991 c.812 §5]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021