Administration of Estates Generally

ORS 114.625
Who may exercise right of election

The elective share may be personally claimed by a surviving spouse, or may be claimed on the surviving spouse’s behalf by a conservator, guardian or agent under the authority of a power of attorney. [2009 c.574 §7]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021