ORS 30.646
Payment of costs under judgment against adult in custody


If an adult in custody files an action against a public body and a judgment is entered that requires the adult in custody to pay costs to the public body, the adult in custody must pay the full amount of the costs ordered.


Payment for costs under this section shall be made by deductions from the income credited to the trust account of the adult in custody. [1999 c.657 §4; 2019 c.213 §7]

Last accessed
May. 15, 2020