State Department of Agriculture

ORS 561.155
Cash and revolving fund

The State Department of Agriculture shall establish a cash and revolving fund under ORS 293.180 (Agency petty cash fund), for the purpose of making immediate cash payments of travel and subsistence advances authorized by ORS 292.280 (Advance for expenses of travel and subsistence), salary advances authorized by ORS 292.150 (Advances upon mileage allowances of members of legislature and upon salaries of legislative employees and other state employees) and other miscellaneous demand obligations authorized by law, in an amount not to exceed $75,000 from moneys in the Department of Agriculture Service Fund. [1959 c.682 §3; 1967 c.208 §2; 1973 c.275 §1; 1979 c.183 §1; 1985 c.623 §7]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021