Marital Dissolution, Annulment and Separation

ORS 107.087
When petition to be served on Division of Child Support

Whenever a suit for dissolution, separation or annulment is initiated under ORS 107.085 (Petition) and the child support rights of one of the parties or of a child of both of the parties have been assigned to the state, a true copy of the petition shall be served by mail or personal delivery on the Administrator of the Division of Child Support of the Department of Justice or on the branch office providing support services to the county in which the suit is filed. [1979 c.90 §6; 2001 c.334 §3]
Chapter 107

Notes of Decisions

Trial court has authority to establish liquidated sum as amount owed by spouse under settlement agreement. Horner and Horner, 119 Or App 112, 849 P2d 560 (1993)

Atty. Gen. Opinions

Emergency or necessity as the only grounds for waiver of 90-day period, (1971) Vol 35, p 982

Law Review Citations

55 OLR 267-277 (1976); 27 WLR 51 (1991)


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021