ORS 107.726
Standing to petition for relief of person under 18 years of age

A person who is under 18 years of age may petition the circuit court for relief under ORS 107.710 (Petition to circuit court for relief) if:


The person is:


The spouse of the respondent;


The former spouse of the respondent; or


A person who has been in a sexually intimate relationship with the respondent; and


The respondent is 18 years of age or older. [1993 c.643 §4]

Last accessed
May. 15, 2020