ORS 107.721
Petitioner’s change of residence

If the court does not award parenting time under ORS 107.718 (Restraining order) to the parent who committed abuse, the petitioner may move to a residence more than 60 miles from the other parent without giving notice to the other parent of the change of residence. However, the petitioner shall give to the clerk of the court information sufficient to allow notification under ORS 107.718 (Restraining order) (10). [1999 c.762 §4; 2005 c.536 §8]

Last accessed
May. 15, 2020