ORS 357.253
Boundary change to be filed with county assessor and Department of Revenue

For purposes of ad valorem taxation, a boundary change must be filed in final approved form with the county assessor and the Department of Revenue as provided in ORS 308.225 (Boundary changes). [2001 c.138 §18]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021