Professional Engineers

ORS 672.595
Registration of persons licensed in other jurisdictions

A person who holds a certificate of registration to engage in the practice of geology, or a certificate of specialization, issued to the person by a proper authority of a state, territory, or possession of the United States or the District of Columbia having licensing requirements comparable to Oregon, and who, in the opinion of the State Board of Geologist Examiners otherwise meets the requirements of ORS 672.505 (Definitions for ORS 672) to 672.705 (Fees) may, upon application, be registered without further examination. [1977 c.612 §10]


Last accessed
May 30, 2023