Uniform Trust Code

ORS 130.405
Creditor may obtain order for payment

A creditor whose claim has been allowed or established by summary determination or separate action, and who has not received payment within six months after the date of the first publication of notice to interested persons, may apply to the court for an order directing the trustee to pay the claim. The trustee may recover amounts owing under the claim from any beneficiary who received a distribution from the trust estate. The right of recovery is limited to the extent the beneficiary’s distribution would have been reduced by timely payment of all allowed or established claims. [Formerly 128.282]
Chapter 130

Law Review Citations

42 WLR 187 (2006)


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021