ORS 138.227
Joint motion to vacate and remand


On joint motion of the parties to an appeal in a criminal case, the appellate court may vacate the judgment or order from which the appeal was taken and remand the matter to the trial court to reconsider the judgment or order, or any intermediate decision by the trial court. On remand, the trial court shall have jurisdiction to enter a modified judgment or order, or to reenter the vacated judgment or order.


After entry of a judgment or order under subsection (1) of this section, either party may appeal in the same time and manner as an appeal from the original judgment or order. [1995 c.295 §3; 2017 c.529 §16]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021