ORS 138.275
Notice to parties concerning modified judgment or order or supplemental judgment

If the appellate court, during the pendency of an appeal, receives from the trial court an amended, corrected or supplemental judgment or an amended or corrected appealable order, the appellate court shall notify the attorney of record for the state and the attorney of record for the defendant or, if the defendant is not represented by an attorney, the defendant. [2017 c.529 §10]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021