Distribution and Storage of Water

ORS 540.650
Issuance of new water right certificate for water rights not canceled

If the order of the Water Resources Commission or the final decree on the appeal therefrom under ORS 540.641 (Protest of cancellation) cancels in part or modifies the water right, that portion of the water right not canceled or continued as modified shall be reaffirmed by a new water right certificate issued by the commission. Such certificate shall be of the same character as that described in ORS 539.140 (Water right certificates). The certificate shall be recorded and transmitted to the owner of the water right as provided in ORS 539.140 (Water right certificates). [1955 c.670 §4; 1979 c.67 §6; 1985 c.673 §99]


Last accessed
May 30, 2023