ORS 131.345
Motion for change of venue; when made

A motion for change of venue may be made in any criminal action in a circuit court when the case is at issue upon a question of fact. [1973 c.836 §18]

See annotations under ORS 131.430 in permanent edition.

Last accessed
May. 15, 2020