Insurance Policies Generally

ORS 742.286
Mortgage insurance

  • who may write

All policies and contracts of insurance covering liens or security interests in real property shall be written by authorized mortgage insurers. No other class of insurer may write any form of mortgage insurance. [Formerly 743.711]


Last accessed
Jun. 26, 2021