Building Code

ORS 455.530
Authority to receive money and to contract

The Building Codes Structures Board and the Residential and Manufactured Structures Board, or the Construction Industry Energy Board, may:


Apply for and receive moneys from any person, from the federal government, from this state or from any state agency or department.


Contract with any public agency for the performance of services or the exchange of employees or services by one to the other necessary in carrying out the purposes of ORS 455.525 (Rules for energy conservation and passive solar energy in structures) and this section. [Formerly 456.745 and then 456.742; 2003 c.675 §30; 2009 c.567 §§6,20]


Last accessed
May 30, 2023